Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tale of the Tape: The Gym vs. Drinking

A few days ago, I finally returned to the gym after a long, unwarranted absence. It was time. Clothes weren't fitting right, climbing stairs left me winded, and my belly was distracting me during my golf swing. So I went during lunch yesterday, and then woke up at 6am today for a quick run. And you know what, I feel pretty shitty right now. And if you're gonna feel shitty, why not do something you enjoy? To settle the issue, I called upon The Missing LiNK Tale of the Tape.

(click to enlarge)

So, the gym won by a surprisingly narrow margin. Which I guess means I'll be back at it tomorrow. Unless, of course, someone wants to grab a beer. Anyone? Please?

1 comment:

  1. Drink at the gym. Then when you pee your pants, there's a shower right there.

    ReplyDelete