Tuesday, April 21, 2009

COMING SOON: the "TML Nature's Nutsack" update!

This past Saturday, I had the good fortune to spend the nicest weather day of the year so far on the golf course. However, the serenity and beauty of an afternoon at Sunken Meadow State Park on Long Island came to screeching halt when I observed that at least two (and perhaps many more) trees on the course had what can only be describe as giant easily-perceptible scrotums growing from their bases. I realize that making a claim like that will only lead to the assertion that I am predisposed to seeing balls wherever I look, like some NAMBLA-fied version of an old Tootsie Roll commercial, but that is in no way true. That said, I will endeavor to bring my camera with me the next time I play that course in hopes of getting documented proof that these woodland teabags do exist.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment